The Badger Technology Energy group has an average of over 30 years of experience in the development, execution and support of energy system development projects. As a team, we have successfully delivered and implemented a number of renewable energy, carbon capture and advanced instrumentation & control facilities across several markets.
Our Energy team capabilities include:
• Project Planning & Development
• Cost Benefit Analyses
• Comprehensive Due Diligence
• Specialty Procurement & Quality Assurance
• Carbon Management, Emission Certification & Monetization
• Complete Solar Power Generation
• Complete Electrolysis Systems Including Both Hydrogen & Oxygen Applications
• Micro-Grid Facilities & Special Power System Control Software
• Independent Risk Assessments
• Life Cycle Logistics Support
• Health Monitoring & Telemetry Analysis
The team is augmented and supported by a reliable network of industrial and institutional partners and equipment suppliers dedicated to meet the customer’s requirements, budgets, schedule and life cycle objectives through the use of innovative solutions and de-risking strategies.